Monday, June 10, 2013

Favorite things

So today, I managed to put up that display cabinet... finally, I must say! So now, the globes I bought and received from all over are finally out of their boxes or wherever there was space to put them in. The lego minifigures are also out of their foil packs although I don't really intend to collect those as there are too many (expensive and some hard to find) of them.  One stitch and larva had a place to stay too! I look forward to more globes and other thingamajings that I can add but nonetheless, I thank my friends for indulging me. Maybe a matryoshka and haechi would be nice. Definitely more liao's please (especially from Turn Left, Turn Right)! We'll see.



*that Cuervo bottle was used to store the sands I somehow snagged (unwisely) from Caramoan although me and Jose have quite a history so you can also say he's an accidental favorite. 

No comments: