Monday, June 23, 2008

can't get enough of arashi!

this is my worst addiction so far... since i started "loving" the group, i've been doing nothing but raiding sites for videos, information, tidbits, listening to their songs, learning a few japanese words here and there whenever i had the time!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!! but for me, they're like happy pills especially now that work's been pretty hectic or going to be more hectic (if there's such a thing).

i'm just bothered though if ohno and nino are really dating each other! LOL!!! NOOOOO!!! just when i thought nino is also cute! nyahaha originally it was just jun, well when i first started watching hyd, i didn't even like anyone of them. I thought the taiwanese version featured better looking leads/F4. Then, I enjoyed HYD more than Meteor Garden (i realized that MG was a bit dragging) and came to like domyouji. And then, cha introduced me to Yamada Taro Monogatari. Didn't have much of a choice so I thought, well Sho looks kinda ok. This lead me to check out the band and what seems to be the fuss. So i checked wikipedia and youtube. Their time concert video(s) got me amazed and then i was hooked... the moving stage and jun's yabai yabai yabai really got me...

and now, i can't wait for HYD final. Also, I wish i could buy a collection of all their vids with english subs as I still need to study/learn japanese... I KNOW!!!THIS IS BAD!!!! jologs na kung jologs!!!! LOL! :P

No comments: