Monday, April 16, 2007

slow reader...

head hurts big time but the application i'm installing is still 11% from completing... so to kill time, instead of "working" blog na lang!

Books were on sale at Powerbooks (huh?) and being the frugal person that I am I decided to just get Night. You see the last time I bought a book for myself was November of last year! *gasp* that long already... and even after 5 months this book is still a work in progress:

I'm getting there though maybe a few more months! kidding! I actually use this book to make me fall asleep for those "sleepless" nights... The only other book (of course of the few books I've read or attempted to read so far) which I haven't been able to finish till now (more of have no intention to finish) is Foucault's Pendulum. Although, I must say I liked Eco's other book The Name of the Rose but anyway, I am digressing. Unfortunately for me, Night is currentlysold out and they have this reservation list already (so much for planning to raid other Powerbooks outlets). So, I ended up getting these instead:


This is quite a splurge already for me since I am not really a bookworm (hello january, jeff, bowdy???!!!) but then again these will probably last me until say november?hahaha :D Until then, Night would have to wait. Good luck to me on finishing all these especially The God of Small Things (must finish each one!)!

No comments: