Monday, December 11, 2006

look up in the sky! pollutants galore?!!!!








they're so nice to look at (nevermind the damage to the atmosphere?). anyway, these pics make me feel somewhat better with my camera... i am not a hobbyist or anything but that olympus camera i saw in the papers one time was sooo cool! the one you can actually take with you when you're snorkeling... but fact of life, you can't have everything. so i'm lucky i have one of my own. that should matter more. one thing sucks though, watching the fireworks through an LCD screen!. i'll upload the videos (with all the shaking that might make you feel a little dizzy) on my multiply next time.

i have my dress for the oathtaking! Many thanks Sodexho! ahaha! really what a pleasant surprise... but still have quite a handful to buy or accomplish still.

No comments: