Wednesday, June 14, 2006

after ten years... again another update...

it's not that I lost interest in making public my life or at least some of it, (or maybe my drive sort of waned as compared before). It's just that I tried xanga for a while since that site has been rotting, in the hopes of upping a bit the site meter(which for some reason didn't seem to work). Though it's not like there were a lot of entries there either... oh gosh i am so boring! blog fever where art though?

so ok, I got to watch TROY only last night when it was shown over HBO and I wasn't even able to start the movie! one word though: ACHILLES! oh man, why didn't I watch that movie way before?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

and yeah I dropped by the school to get my clearance and stuff last Friday. I sooooo miss school!!!! waaaah! :(

***
smile like you mean it***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you want privacy that gives you the option to go public whenever you wish to on several different levels (cos you can go all out, 100% show-it-to-the-world or simply, w/ just a select # of people)? i have one word for you: LIVEJOURNAL;).

omg TROOOOYYYYY! long live the long locks and the male mini skirts! *bow*