Friday, March 03, 2006

last na...

ChEckpoint na later! i'm scared. i am not that confident it will go well, despite my "vision" for the event...

i am tired and deactivated... sad and feeling sad and low again...

slept in the sofa again last night for the nth time, without being able to change clothes and having no intake other than "chicken balls", chippy and royal... what a life... it's gross i know...

will be staying overnyt later in the office...

dami ko backlogs... cge, i'm out na... wish me luck...

what the hell is happening to me?!!!!! don't feel well... physical, mental, emotional exhaustion... again... oh damn!
my mom warned me because she noticed that i ate a little for breakfast considering i didn't have anything "real" for supper that it wouldn't be a surprise if i pass put anytime... this however prompted me to say, "sana nga..." ewan... low energy lng ako ngaun tlga...

ok, need to prepare my stuff na and head to school...

No comments: