Saturday, November 05, 2005

na naman

WARNING: MUSHY! (take necessary precaution!)... wrote this last nyt...

>>>START
I will shut that door but for now let me be. let me wander in this barren land.


*** enter music:
I'm a big, big girl

in a big, big world
it's not a big, big thing
if you leave me

but i do, do feel
that i do, do will
miss you much... (miss you much)
***end music

I will always be haunted by the fact that I was so afraid of getting hurt i ended up inflicting more pain to myself than they could have. And yet I must be vigilant so that like what kathleen said (thanks for those chats super!) I will not miss "it" the third time...

so i guess this goodbye... (for real)...

i'm really starting to hate my NBSB status. it sucks big time!

thank you still for the numerous things I've learned much because of you guys...much as i want to write it all here i still can't. must keep something for myself. pro grabe i've written bout u (the other one) so many times na pla! ahaha:D although i can count 4 other na i didn't name! ehehe:D aus! *wag kang mag-alala/di ko ipipilit sau*

***Enough drama cue music: numa numa ye (maia hi maia hu)/move your body gurl!
WHE & BBQ MODE: ON!

P. S. Good luck and God bless to my best pal Patrick. I'm excited for you! :D

>>>STOP

***feelin better already. though still a bit woozy... aftershock... not bitter just sad...

No comments: