Sunday, June 19, 2005

out of place

something has gone terribly wrong...
  • didn't greet my dad
  • wasn't able to hear Mass
  • slept through when the rest of the family was out and when they arrived got so emotional stayed up
  • woke up to the noise of the welders removing our windows (including the one in my room) to be replaced by sliding ones
  • my mom dropped my phone (by accident) and now it's got lines on the screen
  • 22 questions for chemistry and 8 for bio
  • BBQ + Goodwill
  • need additional money for pakain....
  • acads....

+ some matters of the heart... one sided this time... so this is how it feels to like someone first and knowing that the feeling is far from mutual or not likely to be. damn! plus the fact that he's not supposed to be my type. is this karma? but haven't i suffered enough from the regrets of the things that slipped away...*you do something to me that i can't explain*

naninikip ang dibdib, sobrang lungkot... leche maitulog na nga ito...

*need to reboot, want my old self back. so messed up these past two days...

No comments: