Wednesday, May 25, 2005

!damn tired!

>>>warning:sinusumpong aq. must get this out of my chest...
wanna scream. wanna shout. wanna quit...wanna resign...

"i want out.."

on the brink of accepting defeat... i can almost hear myself saying yes pat, i am no longer fyn with what i am doing. yes byron, nag-volcorp na lang sana ako...

need and want that "me time"... me, me, me, me, me...

am ready to be called a quitter, or a coward for that matter. doesn't matter. to hell if i make a disappearing act. who cares? life will go on... somebody out there is willing to take on the job... kung pede lang umuwi ng province at magtago... wlang laglagan, pro siguro must stop thinking that i should work extra to make up for someone else's absence esp if in the process, even i don't have any time for myself anymore. or if crying seems all too natural to do...

nuff said...


just so so frustrated right now...

and so damn tired!!!

(hence the pag-iinarte...)

need to recharge, that's what i need right now. a momentary break of the non-stop flux of tasks and "post-its of things to do, but never really accomplished..."
*****************************************
...but in reality i'm slowly losing my mind
underneath the guise of smile
gradually i'm dying inside...
*****************************************

1 comment:

Patrick See said...

aba. something new ha. tama ba naririnig ko?! pakiulet? baka na-o-overwhelm ka lang sa biglang buhos ng responsibilities, both acads&office.. d kya? well, tinanong kita dati, b4 you ran 4d office kung kaya mo, kung kakayanin mo... it seems nakalimutan mo na or should i say, kinakalimutan mo? tsktsktsk. i wont be happy 4yah if ul quit/step down/resign. lagi ko na lang sinasbi, kaya mo yan. kaya mo naman tlga e. kaya get up and do what u gotta do. if u need help/recharge/talk,go out w/som1, always here.

kaya mo yan! Goddluck, GODbless.

kain mabuti.. tc!